In light of the company's growth and an increase in the number of goods that require inspection, we are looking to expand our Incoming Goods Inspection department. As an Incoming Goods Inspector, you and your colleagues are responsible for checking the dimensions of all goods requiring inspection. These goods may include axes, lids, or cans that we produce externally and that require inspection upon arrival based on technical documentation such as drawings and the specification report provided by the supplier. Dimension verification and administrative processing will comprise your daily tasks. These activities will be carried out in our measurement chamber. The Incoming Goods Inspection department is part of the Purchasing and Inventory Management department, which consists of six employees and is very open, informal and direct in nature.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Carries out inspections according to the drawings and submitte specification protocols
- Monitors progress based on the work schedule
- Collaborates with the Production and Warehousing department
- Processes measurement reports digitally
- Supports additional process automation
- You are practical, goaloriented and not afraid to take initiative. You valueopen communication, accuracy and are a true team player who can work independently
- You have a secondary vocational education degree (MBO), in a technical field
- You have commercial ambitions
- You have experience working with an ERP system
- You have demonstrable technical knowledge
- You have an excellent verbal and written command of the English language (French and German are considered a plus)
The Procurement & Inventory Management department at Damen Dredging Equipment is responsible for ensuring inventory optimisation and for providing the necessary infrastructure for various procurement activities. The team consists of four employees who work in an open, informal and accessible atmosphere.