Using your experience you will become a part of a design office on a scope of shipbuilding and mechanical engineering in design department of Damen Engineering Gdańsk Sp z o.o. You will be working in a company made of experienced and creative engineers, who are working on a various of projects. For most of the time work is stationary in a new and luxury office in Gdańsk (Poland), but also demands abroad trips due to training program or design review meetings.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Variety of Outfitting & Deck Equipment arrangements and layouts
- Construction plans
- Strength calculation (beneficial)
- Close cooperation with Purchase Department
- Master degree, Technical University
- Minimum of five years’ experience in maritime, shipbuilding industry and minimum two years in basic engineering design.
- Knowledge of Auto-Cad, MS Office, 3D engineering tools (Nupas- Cadmatic, Rhino beneficial),
- Knowledge of programs for the Strength Calculations (Nauticus 3D Beam, NX, Multiframe beneficial)
- Good oral and written command of English,
- Good team working,
- Active, open, positive attitude,
- Readiness for travelling,
- Sense of humor.
Damen Engineering Gdansk Sp. z o.o. is a new Damen Company located in Gdańsk (Poland), started activities at the 1st of August 2013, member of Damen Group. DEGd is responsible for delivery of design checks and basic design for Damen ships of several Product Groups. Engineering focuses on the development of both existing Damen ship types and new designs. The Engineering Department is also involved during the production phase of each ship and provides support as necessary. Damen Engineering Gdansk is looking for experienced Shipbuilding, E&A, Mechanical Designers as well as project management and support personnel.