We are looking for a Finance and Accounting Controller responsible of book keeping, fiscal and tax requirements, month-end and year end-closing.
The Finance and Accounting Controller will be under the responsibility of the Finance Manager
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and maintains books and all accounting tasks together with the accounting team;
- Support the Finance Manager on the Budget;
- Reporting and Business analysis addressed to Management Direction and to the Finance Team at Group Level.
- Good communication (Fluent French and medium level English);
- Analytical and planning / organization skills are required;
- Operational experience of 5 years in similar positions or Audit and Accounting;
- Finance Qualification are required (Master).
Company InformationDamen Shiprepair Dunkerque, part of Damen Shipyards Group since 2012, is the only major ship repair yard on the north-east coast of France. Located in Dunkerque, its shipbuilding and ship repair experience dates back to the 19th century, and its long history underpins the yard´s current level of expertise and its highly skilled workforce. The yard is located in Dunkerque East Harbour, which is behind locks that ensure a constant water level and no tidal friction. Significantly, any vessel that can enter the port can be handled by Damen Shiprepair Dunkerque; the biggest dry dock has the same capacity as the largest lock.