For the Product Group Tugs we're looking for a Secretary. As a Secretary, you are the first point of contact of the department and you support the Product Director and Design & Proposal Engineers within the organisational, administrative and secretarial area. You are responsible for keeping the document flow in IFS, coordination of the agendas and organization of meetings and events.
Tasks & responsibilities
- To provide general secretarial and administrative activities;
- Keeping the (electronic) agendas and email;
- Taking care of correspondence and documents;
- Development of (travel) reports;
- Keep our ERP system (IFS) up to date;
- Arranging foreign travel and hotel reservations, including related travel documents;
- Organizing and preparing meetings. This includes the collection of the meeting documents, spreading the agenda and minutes;
- Preparing and organizing meetings/events and company visits.
- A higher vocational education (MBO+/HBO), supplemented with a finished secretarial education;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant work experience;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Proven office management skills;
- Proven computer proficiency (e.g. Microsoft Office);
- An ability to efficently manage multiple tasks and priorities is essential;
- Accurate, representative and independent;
- Available for minimum 32 hours per week.
Department InformationThe Tugs department within Damen is the global leader in ship handling tugs, with 80 deliveries a year and a track record of 4000 tugs. This department continues to grow because of the international expansion of the Damen Shipyards Group and the success of the ASD and Stan Tug Series. Tugs are built at Damen yards in the Netherlands, Romania, Vietnam, China, the Middle East, Central America and South Africa. With a market share of 25% Damen is the global market leader for port and terminal tugs. The Standard Damen ASD, ATD en Stan Tug Series up to 7000 kW are constantly being improved and new types are developed.