The project secretary is performing fulltime secretarial and administrative services for the Project Management Team of Project FRV (Fishery Research Vessel) within the department Cruise & Offshore. You have to be able to act quickly, be forethought, and you have to take the lead when necessary.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Performing general secretarial and administrative work;
- Will be responsible to keep the internal Project files up to date;
- Will be responsible to perform Document Control tasks;
- Assisting the Project Managers in their work;
- Keeping diaries on paper and in digital form;
- Responsible for correspondence and documents. This includes writing letters, notifications, etc., in accordance with specific instructions. Ability to do this in German and/or English to internal (e.g. various internal departments, foreign Damen building locations), and external parties involved in the project;
- Responsible for answering the telephone and screening calls;
- Organizing foreign travel and hotel reservations including visa arrangements;
- Organizing,preparing as well as participation in meetings. This includes the typing up of the minutes of the meetings and handling the distribution of the reports;
- Distribution of technical data, including drawings;
- Time registration and handling travel expenses.
- A higher vocational education (MBO+/HBO), supplemented with a finished secretarial education;
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant work experience;
- Excellent spoken and written command of English and German (native);
- Knowledge of and experience with business & management correspondence;
- An ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and priorities is essential;
- Accurate, good organizational skills, representative, proactive, independent, flexible, stress-resistant and good communication skills.