Niron Staal Amsterdam B.V. is specialised in the machine processing of large panels and in building large steel structures up to approximately 150 tonnes. For this purpose, Niron has a favourable strategic location and excellent facilities. Niron supplies mainly products and services for the marine engineering and offshore markets. The assignments include both standard and customised work. Together with Damen Shiprepair Amsterdam, Niron Amsterdam Staal is part of a strong combination within the marine engineering sector.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- In this position, you actively approach new and existing customers for our engineering workshop, piping shop and steelconstruction department.
- You map out the needs of customers and issue quotations together with your colleagues from the sales department.
- You are responsible for attracting sufficient customers and assignments with the aim of achieving the turnover and profit objectives.
- The position involves an existing job in which there is sufficient room for your own contribution.
- You have at least a senior secondary vocational technical (marine engineering) diploma
- You are ready for your first or second career move.
- You are commercially driven.
- You enjoy meeting customers and doing business.
- You have preferably a network in the maritime, engineering and offshore market.
- You are familiar with machining technologies and preferably with offshore construction work and/or other large steel structures.
- You should preferably live in the west of the Netherlands.
- You are flexible and have a good sense of humor.
BedrijfsinformatieNiron Staal Amsterdam B.V. is een zusterbedrijf van Damen Shiprepair Amsterdam. Tezamen met Damen Shiprepair Amsterdam vormt Niron Amsterdam Staal B.V. een sterke combinatie binnen de maritieme industrie. Kijk voor meer informatie op http://www.nironstaal.nl