The Projects department is responsible for the execution of complex projects and handles the timely and effective coordination between all the internal and external stakeholders involved. The atmosphere within the company is open, informal and direct. In this position, you will be involved in the management of all the different elements associated with the construction of dredging equipment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Providing administrative support (improvement of the administrative process) to the Project Managers;
- Assisting with the preparation of projects and drawing up the project parameters;
- Assisting with the coordination, monitoring, and supervision of the construction process from the Nijkerk location;
- Helping to coordinate the commissioning and acceptance of equipment;
- Assisting with the coordination of development projects.
- You are practical, goal-oriented, proactive, an open communicator, meticulous, and a genuine team player who is also able to work independently;
- You preferably have a Bachelor’s degree in Maritime Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or Technical Business Administration;
- You have an affinity with ERP systems and with process-centred thinking and working;
- You have excellent command of English, both oral and written; French and German are a plus.
Damen Dredging Equipment designs and builds a wide range of dredging equipment. As a member of the Damen Shipyards Group, our range of standard suction dredgers and dredging-related components is growing all the time. But with more than 70 years of experience, we know that every customer has very specific needs. That is why we are continually introducing new optional extras for our standard products to ensure that every customer gets a flexible and efficient dredging vessel that gets the job done.