Using your experience you will become a part of a design office in a scope of Naval Architecture Engineering in one of design sections in Damen Engineering Gdansk office. You will be working in a company made by experienced and creative engineers, who are working on a various type of projects.
Tasks & Responsibilities
We are looking for structure engineer with relevant experience from Class drawings and structural calculations, who will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Structural Class drawings, i.e. Construction Plans, Midship Section, Class foundations, etc;
- Coordination between Class society, owner, shipyard etc;
- Coordination between internal ship design disciplines.
- Diploma in Structural Engineer MSc, or equivalent;
- Experience in structural Class drawings;
- Good oral and written command of English.
What Damen offers:
- Stable employment within a growing and friendly team;
- Taking part in ambitious and creative projects;
- Work in a new and luxury office in Alchemia complex in Gdansk (Poland);
- Benefits including: life insurance, sport’s card and private medical care;
- Co-funding of language classes;
- Holiday bonus to support Your vacation plans;
- Bonus for bicycle purchase;
- Fun and integration initiatives in and outside the office.
Damen Engineering Gdansk Sp. z o.o. is a new Damen Company located in Gdańsk (Poland), started activities at the 1st of August 2013, member of Damen Group. DEGd is responsible for delivery of design checks and basic design for Damen ships of several Product Groups. Engineering focuses on the development of both existing Damen ship types and new designs. The Engineering Department is also involved during the production phase of each ship and provides support as necessary. Damen Engineering Gdansk is looking for experienced Shipbuilding, E&A, Mechanical Designers as well as project management and support personnel.