Tasks and Responsibilities
Responsibility for managing documentation regarding shipbuilding projects, using internal IFS system and SharePoint tools, including:
- managing IT platforms and tools used for project documentation turnover,
- creation of documents based on data received from Project Team,
- updating status of documents based on project’s progress,
- sending documents to external partners,
- taking initiative and ownership of the tasks on the project,
- supporting Project Manager in regards to reporting on progress of the project,
- taking part in development of processes and tools used within Document Controllers’ team,
- close cooperation with Engineering Departments, Procurement as well as external partners.
Damen Engineering Gdansk Sp. z o.o. is a new Damen Company located in Gdańsk (Poland), started activities at the 1st of August 2013, member of Damen Group. DEGd is responsible for delivery of design checks and basic design for Damen ships of several Product Groups. Engineering focuses on the development of both existing Damen ship types and new designs. The Engineering Department is also involved during the production phase of each ship and provides support as necessary. Damen Engineering Gdansk is looking for experienced Shipbuilding, E&A, Mechanical Designers as well as project management and support personnel.