The Project Manager ILS play’s a critical role in carrying out ILS initiatives which support the business to ensure that operational issues are resolved timely and within budget. Thinking out of the box in the development of the ILS packages to increase customer satisfaction. Provides insight into enhancements (functional and technical subject matter expertise) and contribute the development of an ongoing strategic ILS (technology) roadmap.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Takes ownership of ILS project(s) to drive targeted results for schedule, quality and cost.
- Managing and working in accordance to contract specifications, specific requirements and agreements with relevant stakeholders and departments within the company.
- Maintain, professionalize ILS project management with high performance by delivering maintaining & optimizing quality ILS packages.
- Drive new thoughts in approach, process and methodology, while respecting the work and processes of the past.
- Ensure full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by the company and the end-users.
- Draft ILS proposals (specifications and prices).
- Manage day-to-day work, as well as long-term planning into a productive and cohesive ILS support.
- Measure and drive the performance for all ILS activities within the organization and define budgetary impact.
- Drive results through accountability.
- Relevant technical study at BSc. level or MSc. level.
- Knowledge and experience of maintenance and /or ILS methodologies gained in the defence or within a complex technical environment.
- IPMA C Project management is a plus.
The Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) group is part of the Engineering Department. The employees are divided between projects, to which they contribute their specific expertise for the purposes of both product definition and delivery of the products and services.