Damen Services' mission is to provide excellent life cycle support services to its customers. Starting after the sale of a ship and only stopping when the ship is scrapped, we support our customers during the entire lifecycle of their vessels. At the operational level, the Services department maintains contact with clients and is the eyes and ears of the sales organization. The broad portfolio of services include the handling of warranty calls, providing training, providing spare parts, providing maintenance and perform modifications and repairs; all aiming to help our customers to be the best at what they do. That is reflected in the behavior of its employees; they are always available, proactive, keeping their promises and always do more than is asked of them. Within the Services department the question is always: How do we make it happen?
As Product Marketer, you will be responsible for bringing the products and services and their story to life. You generate ideas on how to boost the business performance of the products they represent and you convert these concepts into campaigns. You do this in close collaboration with the central Damen Marketing team, especially with the Segment Marketer.
We expect you to be a chief advocate of specific product/service features and benefits and for crafting the strategy around the messaging for new product and service launches. You develop a deep understanding of the customer segment and persona’s and their individual characteristics, to draw and design the optimal customer journey and to develop the story and message that resonates to activate, engage, convert and keep customers.
You are ultimately responsible for following up and performing segment analyses to keep segment data and developments on track, and to continuously improve knowledge about the segment.
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders about product/service features and their benefits
- Work together with Segment Marketer to create product/service content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, forum responses) to articulate the product and service benefits
- Measure and optimize the customer journey as it relates to product/service feature adoption and usage
- Personalize the customer segments journey and finds key treatments for touchpoints
- Define strategies and tactics (based on analysis) in how to grow the value of the segment, product and service
- Continuously focus on market developments and industry changes that affect the specific segment and preferences
- Assist members of the Sales team with material to use during sales with prospects when needed
- Identify which offers to distribute on the different marketing channels
Skills & experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in marketing, product marketing and/or product management and product development and innovation
- Experienced in PMC, customer segment analytics & targeting and storytelling
- Great coordination and communication skills
What we offer
Damen offers you:
- A dynamic international working environment focusing on technology and innovation
- Competitive salary
- At least 40 days of annual leave
- Travel allowance
- Profit sharing & pension allowance
- Continuous focus on professional and personal development through our Damen Academy
- An active social environment in terms of business culture, events & sports
The Damen Services organization is a growing division in a global thriving enterprise in which the maritime world is at your feet. Do you want to contribute here as a Product Marketer then take your chance and apply via the button below.