Vacancy: Teamleader Travel Desk Temporary, Gorinchem, Netherlands
Do you want to work with an international team of ‘can-do’ people that are developing new and innovative ways to support customers and push for a more sustainable maritime industry?
Are you a problem-solver who enjoys new challenges and is willing to work as part of a cross-functional team to deliver excellent results to our customers time and time again? Are you ready to be part of a diverse team of people from around the world who are all directly linked to our organisation’s success?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then you may be a good fit for Damen Services! We are hiring for a range of non-technical and technical positions.
For replacement during a maternity leave, we are looking for a Team leader Travel Desk (Temporary). Start date A.S.A.P
Nice to meet you!
We are Damen Services. Damen Services is a team of creative, entrepreneurial, and motivated people who support each other and enjoy coming to work each day. We interact directly with Damen customers around the world, helping them find solutions to challenging situations. Our team goes the distance for each other and for our customers, and we all take pride in our ability to put groups of skilled, ‘can-do’ team members together to find and implement solutions.
Are you a good fit for the Team leader Travel Desk (Temporary) position at Damen Services?
As a Travel Desk Team Leader, you will provide leadership to the Travel Desk and hours/credit card administration staff. You provide secretarial support to the Manager Service Operations and Manager Field Service. As Team leader Travel Desk, you make sure that the department is managed in such a way that the traveller feels relieved and the processing is efficient, leading to high internal customer satisfaction within the set conditions.
This is a good fit if you like to do the following:
- Coordinate and direct employees within the department;
- Ensuring occupancy in the department;
- Supervise and guide employees in work execution;
- Answering questions and resolving escalations;
- Service of Travel Desk Maintain and monitor working methods, procedures, customer friendliness and service level of the Travel Desk;
- Monitor the process of processing credit card claims;
- Secretarial duties for Manager Field Service and Manager Operations.
Skills & experience
We ask our Temporary Team leader Travel Desk (Temporary) to come prepared with the following:
- Preferably a completed MBO or HBO education;
- Affinity with the travel industry;
- Leadership experience;
- Planning and Organising skills.
- Result-oriented, a Team leader Travel Desk with initiative and management skills;
- Mastery of Dutch and English;
- Communicating effectively with team members and stakeholders;
- A pragmatic, persuasive Team leader Travel Desk with a solid personality, fitting within a dynamic organisation with a hands-on culture;
- Decisive and at the same time flexible in your approach and works methodically;
- Able to influence, put things into perspective and also knows how to have the patience that is sometimes needed to achieve results;
- Accurate and Precise;
- Well able to manage expectations.
Damen is a family-owned, client-driven organisation that has been in operation since 1927. Our primary business involves ships, but we are not just a shipbuilder. We are a global operation of diverse people with a range of skills that deliver innovation and quality to the maritime sector. Our business priority is to deliver for the needs of the present while working to solve the challenges of the future.
Still with us and ready to apply?
Apply online for the position of Team leader Travel Desk by scrolling down and using the apply button at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to meeting you!
Do you need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Don't hesitate to get in touch with Bealien Schot at firstname.lastname@example.org, Please send me a WhatsApp for questions or information. or explore other career opportunities at https://career.damen.com/